In addition to our Standard Care Services and Care Management Services, InfiniteCare-Plus offers a variety of specialized home care services. These services bring additional value and benefit to clients with special needs.
+ Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Does your loved one need crucial 24 hours a day care? InfiniteCare-Plus provides 24 hours per day 7 days a week services administered by experienced and compassionate caregivers.
We render Alzheimer’s and Dementia services in circumstances like the following examples:
- You need to leave home for some important meetings, events and other activities while you have a loved one who needs round the clock care.
- Due to dementia or Alzheimer’s disease your loved one has to be attended to all the time.
- The risk of nighttime falls is increased due to your loved ones frequent getting up or moving at night.
We are honored to take care of your loved one and to make you feel relieved and at peace. It is our highest priority to take care and help families who have elderly individuals who have dementia or Alzheimer’s.
+ Parkinson’s Disease Care
Parkinson’s disease can rob your loved one of their ability to control their movements. To families who have to deal with this disease, InfiniteCare-Plus will be there to make it easier for you. When the patient’s symptoms progress, we extend our helping hand in maintaining the quality of life through personal care and assistance with daily living activities.
Care plans for patients of Parkinson’s Disease can be scheduled hourly, daily or weekly. Here are the inclusions of the program.
- Assistance with Personal hygiene, bathing and dressing
- Emotional support for the patient and family members
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders and Assistance in Administration of Medication
- Nutritional Guidance
- Recreational Activities
- Running Errands
- Safety Awareness and Fall Prevention
We help our clients cope with the disease, one day at a time. Please get in touch with us to begin the development of your care plan at InfiniteCare-Plus.
+ Cancer Recovery Care
We will fight Cancer with you!
Love endures all…even cancer. At InfiniteCare-Plus, we acknowledge the disease and what it can do to the patient and the family members. Apart from this, we also acknowledge the strength of the patients and their willingness to survive the brutal hand that cancer can strike as it progresses.
We will stand by them!
It’s not every day that we get to show our love and concern for a family member. During their most difficult days with cancer, let us be there for them and provide them the companionship and support they desperately need. More than any form of medication or clinical treatment there is, the presence of family members and the assistance that our staff can give that will lift the optimism of the patient. When patients know that someone cares for them enough to encourage their recovery, it reduces stress, fatigue and depression.
We will be there for them!
Cancer doesn’t mean you’ll have to alienate yourself or your family member from the world. They can still enjoy social interaction, recreational activities and a lively conversation with caregivers. Our staff has been duly trained to handle cancer patients and provide emotional support for the family as well.
If you or your loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, seek help from InfiniteCare-Plus. Contact us online.
+ Stroke Victim Care
After your loved one has a stroke, his or her independence declines. As much as family caregivers would like to take over the health management of their family member who is a stroke victim, there isn’t just much time to do so and family caregivers lack the training to tend to the needs of the patient. For this, InfiniteCare-Plus offers Stroke Victim Care services for your loved one.
The care program involves the following:
- Ample in-home evaluation regarding your loved one’s physiological and social condition, classify concerns
- Setting goals for recovery (based on diagnosis by the physician)
- A personalized care plan is developed using the gathered data from the assessment which is noted and followed by your regular caregiver.
For maximum satisfaction, we match client’s interests, personality and experience with the caregiver to be assigned to you.
+ Diabetes Care
InfiniteCare-Plus guarantees you the safety, proper care and attention for your loved ones who are struggling with diabetes. It is our goal to provide the most excellent services to ensure your loved one’s satisfaction and expectation of our services are met.
We aim for the appeasement of your mind while you leave care duties to us.
Coordination of Care for Diabetic Patients:
- We assist families living between large distances regarding their love one’s condition and needs. We keep them updated about our client’s progress and concerns.
- We provide counseling to families and clients regarding elderly care.
- We have a nutritionist who can assist in meal planning and diet management.
- We provide assistance to the transportation or transfer of a diabetic patient (if non-ambulatory).
+ Transition of Care
After one heals in the hospital, the recovery process that succeeds it is equally important as the hospitalization itself. Continued care is essentially needed to restore the patient’s total independence.
Some hospitals do not care about you after dismissing you from their care while your transportation towards home and the care after are still very important. So InfiniteCare-Plus offers you the following services to greatly aid you after your release from a medical facility:
- Transportation from hospital to home
- Caregiver Assistance
And take note, they are of reasonable prices and are included as part of our services. Application for the services is evidently fast and convenient as we understand that you might still be stressed out from being hospitalized. Our Transportation from Hospital to Home Services include:
- Fetching the patient from the hospital room or the discharge area
- Home transportation with consideration of dropping by for necessities like purchase of drugs, groceries, etc
- Home arrangements when patient and our caregiver arrives home i.e. meal preparation, light housekeeping and laundry
- Notification of patient’s loved ones that the patient has arrived home
On the other hand, if you or your loved one needs more than this one-time care, we also provide extensive care services like:
- Nurse Assessment
- Personalized Care Plan (according to the assessment)
- Home and Environment Safety Precautions
+ Disability Support
People across ages whether child or adult who are physically or mentally deficient needs consistent one-on-one assistance. With so many things to attend to, family members cannot utterly and the entire time take care of their handicap loved ones. And so InfiniteCare-Plus Plus provides you a broad variety of services that allows family members to unwind or attend to their other responsibilities without worrying about their disabled loved one.
We provide either a short term temporary assistance or a long term one. It depends on how you want it. Our services vary between clients depending on their health situation. Those who are bedridden and in wheelchairs most of the time have the risk of acquiring bed sores and the like. InfiniteCare-Plus helps prevent the appearances of skin ulcers by being adept and vigilant to early signs and carrying out immediately the necessary measures. We do it by:
- Inspecting the patient’s skin regularly
- Maintaining their skin clean
- Regular application of skin moisturizers
- Change their positions regularly
- Bathing and cleaning them especially when they wet or soil themselves
- Changing linens
- Food and juice intake supervision
We dedicatedly do this because pressure ulcers may unfortunately lead to:
- Hospital Admission
- Increased Health Care Facility Stay
- Decreased Life Quality
+ Hospital/Facility Sitter
When a loved one gets hospitalized, family members and friends strive as much as they can to stay beside their loved one. But sometimes some circumstances just make it impossible for you to stay with your loved one all the time.
InfiniteCare-Plus helps you take a break for awhile to take some rest and other personal and necessary matters while we take your post in watching over your hospitalized love one. We are experienced with this, so you can definitely trust us. Also, we are available for flexible hours within the 24 hours of a day, so you can call for us any time you need.
Aside from keeping your hospitalized loved one company, we also offer care after they get discharged from the facility which includes:
- Picking up your loved one from the medical facility
- Transport home while stopping by for groceries and prescriptions
- Preparation of Meal
- Home Settlement Assistance
- Once patient arrives home, we notify your family
- Our assistance is not limited to rendering it in your home, we also provide it nursing homes, rehabilitation centers and assisted-living residences. We also offer continued care for your loved ones.
+ Hospice Support
It is more convenient and therapeutic to recuperate or be cared for at home, with all the familiar faces, things, foods and interests that surround you. When facing the undeniably near end of one’s life situation, InfiniteCare-Plus is the perfect buddy for you. Our services are designed to be supportive and in congruence to the other care programs and services you are receiving.
We know that individuals at this special age during their end-of-life have special needs. We provide them for the wellness of the hospice patients and the comfort of those who love them. We are available 24 hours a day. Our hospice services are as follows:
- Bathing and Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Skin Care
- Bedridden Assistance (i.e. turning the person from side to another regularly to avoid bedsores)
- Meal Preparation
- Family Notification on necessary circumstances and emergencies, if any.
While there may be little chance for a cure, we find ways to make our clients feel more comfortable despite their health conditions.
+ New Mom Program
After all the excitement while you were expecting, worry sets in. Do you find yourself questioning how to be a mom when the baby’s finally out? If you or someone you know is expecting, you can resort for help from InfiniteCare-Plus for this.
No matter how excited a new mom is, she just becomes exhausted and needs proper rest and recovery after delivering the baby. Also the care of a baby could be quite a shock and stressful especially for first time moms. InfiniteCare-Plus helps you adjust with this new stage of life and helps you deal with it comfortably.
We carefully formulated services that assist a new mom before and after childbirth. We will aid you with your daily chores so that you can maximize the time you play and bond with your baby.
We provide the following services:
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Child Sitting